There’s only one week left until we’re opening Event Registration for FS East 2021! We’ve listed a few pointers below to follow for a successful registration process:
1. Get your team profile in order:
Team Registration starts today at 22:00 CET at login.fseast.eu.
- If you already have a profile, log in and make sure to update your team information, especially Team Captain contacts and Billing Information.
- If you’re new to FS East, your Team Captain has to create a new profile.
- At FS East teams are allowed to participate with the same car in multiple categories (CV-DV and EV-DV). In that case you have to create separate profiles to be able to secure two dedicated slots on the registration list.
- Team Registration will be closed one hour before the quiz goes live. If you create a profile after 10:00 CET on February 5th, you won’t be able to access the quiz.
IMPORTANT: teams who try to fill out the quiz with different profiles related to the same category are automatically disqualified from the quiz and moved to the end of the waiting list.