We have the list of confirmed starter teams of the 2018 FS East competition! (: During Period #2 and #3 of the event registration all open slots have been filled with new teams from the waiting lists. There are overall 61 teams from 20 countries on the current starter lists of the three categories.
Before we get to the real thing, we’d like to thank the enthusiasm of all teams who registered today to FS East 2018! 210 teams filled out the registration quiz, it means that together with the pre-registered participants 217 teams from 35 countries went through event registration. This number is almost the double of last year’s. (:
Event Registration is right around a corner, so we collected all information you need to know to be prepared for the challenge.
In 2018 FS East opens slots for 30 combustion 20 electric and 10 driverless teams, while the organisers will handle the documents of maximum 8 combustion 4 electric and 2 driverless waiting list teams. After the pre-registration of the invited teams, we have 28 combustion, 15 electric and 10 driverless slots available.
The pre-registration for FS East 2018 has ended. We’re happy to announce that all top teams of last year’s competition have accepted our invitation and going to participate at the 2018 event as well. (:
The pre-registered teams take their slots on List ABCD of the electric or combustion categories:
- GreenTeam Uni Stuttgart e.V. – List ABCD – ev
- KA-RaceIng e.V. – List ABCD – ev
- Formula Student Team Delft – List ABCD – ev
- Rennteam Uni Stuttgart – List ABCD – cv
- FS Team Tallinn – List ABCD – ev
- CAT – Racing – List ABCD – cv
- BME Formula Racing Team – List ABCD – ev
All other teams have to participate in the event registration quiz held on 22nd January at 17:00 CET to earn a starter position at FS East 2018.
The remaining available slots in the different categories are the following:
- Combustion: 28/30
- Electric: 15/20
- Driverless: 10/10
Only teams with a registered team account will be able to enter the quiz, so make sure you go though the registration process until then!
We’ve opened Team Registration for the 2018 season! You’re able to create your team’s profile and also give us some fun details about you that we can share with the FS community. (:
- in case your team would like to participate in more than one category (IC, EV, DV), you have to create separate profiles
- your choice of fuel type and country will determine your place on the registration lists during event registration, so make sure you choose the correct options
- please give us a contact e-mail address where we can definitely reach you as all important information about the event will be sent there
- the billing information fields apply for the organisation (team, university, sponsor, etc.) that is paying for the registration fee – we’re going to issue the invoice for them
- we accept only valid EU VAT numbers from EU teams – otherwise you’ll be handled as a non-EU taxpayer
Event Registration opens on 22nd January, 2018 at 17:00 CET, you can finalise your team profile until then. In case you need some help, write us to [email protected].