Our competition has closed on Friday, thank you to all teams for participating and congratulations to all of you for filling the Hungaroring with such great energy! Special congrats goes out to all our winners! Check our results to find out how the teams did at FS East 2022!
Alumni cup is very important to us! Our trusted old goats are there for the whole event to give you some of their knowledge and use their experience to spot the smallest of technical issues that might arise in your racecars. To make their stay more enjoyable, our alumni cup scoring sheet provides them a fun competition that can be completed during the week of FS East for some fun prizes! Check it out, you old goats – and don’t forget your reading glasses 😉
The FS East Camp is not only an accommodation but also a social place where you can make new connections and recharge after a long day. Hurry up and start your booking session for the accommodation 😉
The campsite is nearby the Hungaroring racetrack, approx. 1.0 km away from the event place. The FS East Camp is able to provide accommodation for all participating team members.
Price and payment
The accommodation costs 13 EUR/person/night + 27% VAT. You can book the whole team’s accommodation at once by filling out our form. Based on the data provided here we’re going to send you a pro forma invoice that should be paid in 8 days by bank transfer (before arrival at the latest). In case you have any questions regarding the payment, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
There’s only less than a week until we’re opening Event Registration for FS East 2022! We’ve listed a few pointers below to follow for a successful registration process:
1. Get your team profile in order:
Team Registration starts on the 21st of January at 22:00 CET at login.fseast.eu.
- If you already have a profile, log in and make sure to update your team information, especially Team Captain contacts and Billing Information.
- If you’re new to FS East, your Team Captain has to create a new profile.
- If you bring one car with driverless capability and plan on participating with it in both conventional (CV or EV) and driverless (DV) category, you only have to create a single team profile on our website.
- Team Registration will be closed one hour before the quiz goes live. If you create a profile after 10:00 CET on January 28th, you won’t be able to access the quiz.
IMPORTANT: teams who try to fill out the quiz with different profiles related to the same category are automatically disqualified from the quiz and moved to the end of the waiting list.