Our handbook that details our event and the most important basic information is online, along with our detailed schedule! Make sure to read and save them in advance!
Alumni cup is very important to us! Our trusted old goats are there for the whole event to give you some of their knowledge and use their experience to spot the smallest of technical issues that might arise in your racecars. To make their stay more enjoyable, our alumni cup scoring sheet provides them a fun competition that can be completed during the week of FS East for some fun prizes! Check it out, you old goats – and don’t forget your reading glasses 😉
There’s only less than a week until we’re opening Event Registration for FS East 2022! We’ve listed a few pointers below to follow for a successful registration process:
1. Get your team profile in order:
Team Registration starts on the 21st of January at 22:00 CET at login.fseast.eu.
- If you already have a profile, log in and make sure to update your team information, especially Team Captain contacts and Billing Information.
- If you’re new to FS East, your Team Captain has to create a new profile.
- If you bring one car with driverless capability and plan on participating with it in both conventional (CV or EV) and driverless (DV) category, you only have to create a single team profile on our website.
- Team Registration will be closed one hour before the quiz goes live. If you create a profile after 10:00 CET on January 28th, you won’t be able to access the quiz.
IMPORTANT: teams who try to fill out the quiz with different profiles related to the same category are automatically disqualified from the quiz and moved to the end of the waiting list.
Are you struggling with deciding which category to enter at FS East 2022? Don’t worry, we got your back! Just follow our registration guide to find the appropriate category.
Go register, good luck and see you at FS East 2022! 😉
P.S.: Don’t forget to register until the day before the quiz!
Oldschool is so cool! Alumni Cup was a huge success in 2021, both because it gave a chance for Formula Student alumni to relive their best moments but also because of their contributions with expertise to our competition. We are really greatful for the help and the memories together, so we brought back Alumni Cup for 2022 bigger than ever!
Check the rules, get your friends and see you on the Hungaroring! 😉