To all CV Teams: we care about your future! Together with other European competitions, we strive to provide you with an industry-relevant challenge even in these tough times for your chosen powertrain to enable an easier and more cost-effective entry into the amazing world of Formula Student.
There’s only less than a week until we’re opening Event Registration for FS East 2022! We’ve listed a few pointers below to follow for a successful registration process:
1. Get your team profile in order:
Team Registration starts on the 21st of January at 22:00 CET at login.fseast.eu.
- If you already have a profile, log in and make sure to update your team information, especially Team Captain contacts and Billing Information.
- If you’re new to FS East, your Team Captain has to create a new profile.
- If you bring one car with driverless capability and plan on participating with it in both conventional (CV or EV) and driverless (DV) category, you only have to create a single team profile on our website.
- Team Registration will be closed one hour before the quiz goes live. If you create a profile after 10:00 CET on January 28th, you won’t be able to access the quiz.
IMPORTANT: teams who try to fill out the quiz with different profiles related to the same category are automatically disqualified from the quiz and moved to the end of the waiting list.